is being developed at the
Center for Research in Extreme Scale Technologies,
(CREST) of Indiana University, led by
Dr. Andrew Lumsdaine.
Its Palo Alto instantiation is the result of a joint effort with the
ConceptCPP effort, whose
participants are listed below.
is the primary developer of ConceptClang. Larisse is a PhD student
at the CREST center, working as a research assistant.
Questions about ConceptClang should be directed to
Larisse at lvoufo at cs dot indiana dot edu.
Marcin Zalewski is a post-doctoral researcher
at the CREST center. His interests include various aspects of generic programming
and meta-programming. Questions about ConceptClang can also be directed to
Marcin at zalewski at osl dot iu dot edu.
Andrew Lumsdaine leads
the CREST center,
which is responsible for the development of ConceptClang, ConceptGCC, and much of
ConceptC++. Andrew leads many research and software development
efforts centered around Generic Programming and high-performance scientific
Willcock is a post-doctoral researcher at the CREST center.
responsible for developing many of the concepts used in
standard library, and that ConceptClang hopes to easily inherit once ready.
Palo Alto design -- Participants
- Ryan Ernst, A9.com, Inc.
- Anil Gangolli, A9.com, Inc.
- Jon Kalb, A9.com, Inc.
- Andrew Lumsdaine, Indiana University
- Paul McJones, independent
- Sean Parent, Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Dan Rose, A9.com, Inc.
- Alex Stepanov, A9.com, Inc.
- Bjarne Stroustrup, Texas A&M University
- Andrew Sutton, Texas A&M University
- Larisse Voufo, Indiana University
- Jeremiah Willcock, Indiana University
- Marcin Zalewski, Indiana University